- All products
- Shop by brand
This latest regulator set from IST is a feature packed and capable of handling a high work load, suitable for diving in both warm and cold water conditions.
Cat: Regulators, Brand: IST Proline
First stage features:
• High flow, fast acting valve system that is capable of delivering a large amount of breathing gas in an instant. It has not only passed the stringent CE test but the performance is comparable with the best available.
• Four intermediate pressure ports (located in the swivel turret) and two high pressure ports.
• Available with YOKE or 300 BAR DIN (G5/8) connector.
• An environmental sealing kit can be fitted, recommended for cold water diving.
Second stage features:
• The second stage regulator is able to meet heavy breathing demand with ease and in cold water. It is equipped with a metal balancing tube and an adjustment knob which also acts as a heat sink to prevent icing.
• Ease of breathing is achieved by a purposely shaped housing interior which is designed to create a pressure drop. This means air gets pulled towards the diver’s mouth directly after leaving the valve.
• The volume of air leaving the valve can be fine tuned by the adjustment knob on the side of the regulator at any time.
• The pre-dive / dive switch next to the adjustment knob prevents the valve from free flowing while on the surface.
Diaphragm Regulator with 5th Intermediate Pressure Port
• Extension design from IST R-8 balanced diaphragm first stage with an additional intermediate pressure port (5ports in total).
• Comes with IST O-60 adjustable balanced 2nd stage.
• Also available in DIN (G5/8) connector. (Only anti-freeze model)