MERET OMNI PRO:
Is the perfect BLS/ ALS bag for the first responder who wants an organized solution for their equipment with options. The OMNI™ PRO EMS is the foundation for a system of TS-Ready™ first responder bags that are interchangeable, enabling the first responder to attach additional, optional modules to the bag’s sides depending on the team’s requirements.
The internal main compartment can be completely customized for small and large items using the innovative SLIDER system. Overlapping panels secure internal contents and provide access to additional pockets and stickit strips. Outside pockets and pouches offer additional quick-access storage. Using OneView™ technology, the bag opens completely facing one direction, allowing access to all compartments without moving the bag or moving directions.
• Inner foam construction maintains shape and protects contents
• Oversized YKK zippers
• PVC lined back and bottom resists water and wear
• Reflective tie down loops and piping
• Solid-Grip, large main carry handle
• All compartments have air dry capability
Other Products this month:
LW 320 Nautic:
This Compressor combined mobile breathing air applications and stationary performance.
The simplicity and the optional extras allow a fully automatic operation and offer the same comfort as our stationary models. The light seawater-resistant aluminium frame is standard for this top model of the Nautic Series.
• Ready to start self contained unit with Vanguard 8.2 kW (11 HP) 4-stroke gasoline engine with electric start.
• Sturdy seawater resistant aluminium frame with 4 carrying handles and 4 sling points powder coated in RAL 7004 (silver grey)
• 3 cylinder, 3 stage compressor block.
IST Wind-breaker jacket:
This jacket made from neoprene keeps the body warm in between or after diving.
• 2.5mm nylon II neoprene.
• Taped edges stop the fabric from fraying.
This adjustable click style regulator uses a CGA870 connection with barb (optional DISS) outlet and operates at 50 PSI. At only 6.625″ inches in body length this regulator is extremely compact and weighs only 1.10 lbs. To ensure safety, reliability, and durability, this regulator is manufactured from brass and aluminium.