- All products
- Shop by brand
1. Who is eligible
The One Stop Dive competition is open to any age, from any country. Professional photographers, non-professionals and students will all be judged against each other as equals.
2. Submission guidelines
– Contestants must submit their work online
– Photographs must be in digital format
– The photograph need not be taken with a digital camera; scans of negatives, transparencies, or photographic prints are acceptable
– All digital files must be 2 megabytes or smaller, must be in JPEG or .jpg format, and must be at least 1,600 pixels wide (if a horizontal image) or 1,600 pixels tall (if a vertical image)
– The photo must not contain material that violates or infringes another’s rights, including but not limited to privacy, publicity or intellectual property rights, or that constitutes copyright infringement
– The photo must, in its entirety, be a single work of original material taken by the contestant
– The photo must not, in the sole and unfettered discretion of OneStopDive, contain material that is inappropriate, indecent, obscene, hateful, tortuous, defamatory, slanderous or libelous; or contain material that promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual or promotes discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age
3. Identifying marks and signatures
No signature, stamp or any other identifying mark is allowed anywhere on the entry.
By submitting a photo to OneStopDive you are ensuring that all parts of your work are your own original creations. If you have used materials which are owned by other people or companies make certain that you have obtained proper permission or licensing for the use before you submit the photo into the competition.
Upon OneStopDive’s request, each contestant must provide a signed written personal release and/or license from (1) all persons who appear in the photo submitted (or their parents or legal guardians if such persons are minors), and/or (2) the copyright owner of any sculpture, artwork or other copyrighted material that appears in the photo entry, authorizing use of the photo in OneStopDive’s and their respective designees’ editorial publications, advertising, marketing and promotions in connection with the Contest and promotion of the Contest, in any and all media now known or hereafter known throughout the world in perpetuity, without additional compensation, permission or further notification to said copyright owner, unless prohibited by law. All releases must be in the form provided by OneStopDive. Failure to provide such releases upon request will result in disqualification of contestant and the related entry. If a potential winner fails to provide such releases, s/he will be disqualified and an alternate winner will be selected in accordance with the procedures described herein.
6. Contest prize
A Grand Prize of which will be awarded to one contestant. The winner will be notified by email or phone on or before the end of each month.
5. Use of images
Copyright and all other rights remain that of the photographer. All entrants understand that any image submitted to the Contest may be used by OneStopDive for marketing and promotional purposes including in any media such as exhibitions, print and digital media. By submitting an entry you hereby grant OneStopDive a perpetual, universal, nonexclusive right to copy, display, modify, transmit, make derivative works of and distribute that content.
7. Winner list
Winners’ names will be available online at www.OneStopDive.com following verification of all winners.
8. Right to suspend or cancel contest
If for any reason the Contest is not capable of running as planned, due to infection by computer virus, bugs, worms, trojan horses, denial of service attacks, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of OneStopDive that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Contest, OneStopDive reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Contest. In such event, no prizes will be awarded. If OneStopDive elects to cancel or terminate the Contest under any of the circumstances described above, OneStopDive will not retain any rights in the submitted photographs.